How to Make Invader Zim Gir Cupcakes


Some things are so cute and so easy, that I am rendered speechless when I first see them.  Trust me!  That is how you are going to feel too when you see how easy it is to make these adorable GIR Cupcakes by Andreaberrios.

Everyone loves Invader Zim and what would be better than GIR Cupcakes for any party, but especially a child's birthday party! Ok, let me be honest. My son is grown, but these cupcakes will be perfect for his next birthday party :) 

Just don't tell him okay. I want it to be a secret!

Step by step instructions,  
are included in the article,  
Invader Zim Gir Cupcake Ideas   


Andrea's original article was published on Squidoo, a writer platform that has since shut down.  However, here is a copy of AndreaBerrios original instructions:

 




Image Credit and Article: Invader Zim Gir Cupcake Ideas by Andreaberrios.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are these Invader Zim Gir Cupcakes!! Hmmm... I see a birthday party for a boy I know ;)

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X