DANISH WEDDING COOKIES RECIPE

Mouthwatering Delicious!

The picture of these fabulous Danish Wedding Cookies is indelibly "inked" on my brain!  At night, I have visions of Danish Wedding cookies dancing in my head.

Fortunately, 24websurf was gracious enough to share her recipe for these delicious cookies.  Now, I can have my fantasies and eat them too :)  It is really hard to believe that the combination of a few common ingredients can make such delectable treats.


The only problem I see, you may not want to share them!


The original host site for this recipe/article has shut down. Here is a screenshot of 24websurf's original recipe.


 
  



Image Credit:  Danish Wedding Cookies photo featured above is from the article below.


Visit:  Danish Wedding Cookies Recipe written by 24websurf

No comments:

Post a Comment

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X