Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Recipe

A really cool appetizer that adds additional beauty to the party table!
 
I am always searching for unique designs for visual appeal on my serving table and this one is really neat! 

Not only is it a delicious treat, but it adds real character to the party food.

When I first discovered this article, the idea of mixing peanut butter and cheese did not appeal to my taste.   However, in looking at the recipe, I found that it calls for cream cheese.  Now, that I can handle!

Making the Peanut Butter Cheese Ball is actually  very easy and well worth the time.

Therefore, bring on the peanut butter & cream cheese and let the party begin!




Recipe & Image Credit:  Party Food Ideas - Peanut Butter Cheese Ball by DecoratingForEvents

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Peanut Butter Cheese Ball article! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X