Blood Shot Deviled Eggs for Halloween

Halloween will be here before we know it!

I do love Halloween and all of the fun food created just for that holiday.  It takes a really creative mind to come up with a lot of these awesome creations.

A friend recently shared this easy fun food creation with me and now I want to share it with you. It is truly hauntingly perfect for Halloween!


Blood Shot Deviled Eggs Recipe for Halloween

 

Mandee, aka DecoratingforEvents, has written and shared step by step directions for creating your own frighteningly fantastic Blood Shot Deviled Eggs.  

This recipe immediately caught my attention because I loved deviled eggs.  They make an excellent appetizer or side for any party buffet, but decorated like blood shot eggs for Halloween is simply ingenious.

These eggs are bound to draw every eye to them when you "decorate" your Halloween party table with them!






Recipe & Image Credit:  Blood Shot Deviled Eggs by Mandee, one of our own in-house Halloween Haven Hostesses



1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! These are amazingly easy to make and she does a great job of the instructions. Even I could make them come out great - now that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X