- Halloween Ghost Train Cake
- Graveyard Cake Instructions
- How to Make Easy Bunny Cakes
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- How to Make a Halloween Ghost Castle Cake
- Strawberry & Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- King Cake Recipe for Mardi Gras
- Beginners Fondant Cake
- Fat Rat Cake
- Kitty Cat Cake
- Kitty Litter Cake
- Fondant Tutorial
- Mario Cake
- Mixed Berries Cheesecake
- Marshmallow Flower Cake
- Snake Cake
- Tiramisu Recipe
- Christmas Wreath Marshmallow Treats Recipe
- Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- Marshmallow Jello Pinwheels Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- Orange Sherbet Recipe
- Chocolate Mint Shamrock Squares
- Grinch Fruit Snacks
- Maple Sugar Candy
- Smurf Rice Krispie Treats
How to Make a Tier Cake Decorated with Flowers
If you are looking for directions to make a fast and easy tiered cake decorated with flowers, you need look no further!
Not only is this tier cake fast and easy to make, it is lovely and would be beautiful at any party, shower, tea, birthday or luncheon.
How to Decorate a Tier Cake with Flowers by Sylvestermouse gives step by step instructions for creating this food masterpiece, as well as, tons of photos of the process and finished Tier Cakes with Flowers. There is also a list of needed tools and supplies included in the article and recommendations for where to find the exact items I used in making this cake.
Oh, the really awesome benefit, you never have to tell anyone else how easy this cake was to decorate!
Step by step instructions for the cake are
provided in this article:
How to Decorate a Tier Cake with Flowers
If you would prefer to make cupcakes, step by step instructions for cupcakes are provided in this article:
How to Make Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Image Credit and Article: How to Decorate a Tier Cake with Flowers by Sylvestermouse.